Monday, January 31, 2011

Bible Verse Cards

Our oldest sponsored child is preparing to graduate from the program in May. In addition to a monetary gift for a graduation present, I wanted to share with him some of my favorite Bible verses. I made Bible verse cards and on the back I put photos of Ethiopians who are victorious in their lives.






















My verses:
  • Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

  • Philippians 3:13-14 I forget the past and strain ahead for what is still to come. I am racing for the finish, for the prize to which God calls us upward to receive in Christ Jesus.

  • Isaiah 40:31 Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

  • Matthew 7:7 Ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened unto you.

  • Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Oldies, but goodies.